Wednesday 16 March 2011

Wow!

In three days this week, the progress has been fantastic! I have been trying to stay away because there is so much going on and I don't want to get in the way!



It has been pointed out that I haven't mentioned Bertie much in this blog and he is feeling left out! Well, that won't do now will it? I think I would be right in saying that if it wasn't for Bertie, we wouldn't be where we are today. He has kept everything going along smoothly and I'm sure he has dealt with more issues than I have got to hear about. I have appreciated his straight forward advice, even if I didn't always take it :0)


Here are the beginnings of a lovely set of steps that are being built at the front and there's Bertie examining them!






The garage has been rendered.



The kitchen has been painted and most of the carcasses have been built.


Our Master ensuite shower has been tiled and is looking so good. I just love the black tiles and the tilers have done a really brilliant job - it wasnt easy cutting around the shelves and there's a curved bit too above the shower. And not a bit of tile trim in sight.


The family bathroom (blurry photo-oops). This is so lovely and bright and clean looking, it's a shame to allow the kids in here, but we'll probably have to. I think this turned out very well, were the sleepless nights worth it? Yes probably, I can sleep some other time :0)






No comments:

Post a Comment