Sunday 6 March 2011

Buying Tiles

I knew I would struggle with the tiles as there are so many options available, just when I think I've got it sorted, I see something else. However I knew that I always wanted a black ensuite. Something like these would be good. However I am not sure whether to tile some or all of it. I am absolutely delighted with the chunky shelves that the joiner has put in to utilise a bit of space behind the shower. It is exactly what I wanted and I love it! Now should I go with the black grout or not?














I (at the moment!) have chosen this grey colour for the other bathrooms. There is a 30x60 that goes with this mosiac. Also I am thinking of having a white tile for the family bathroom to brighten it up a bit. But what to put where? The floors are easy - they will be the 30x60 grey one, but the walls? Aargh.


Some ideas:



These are fairly simple looking - easier said than done I think.












No comments:

Post a Comment