Saturday 19 March 2011

It is Saturday, isn't it?

Stephen and I went up today and there was Joe working away! He is doing a great job on the paths and steps around the house. Backbreaking work but what a lovely result.


The family bathroom has been grouted now and it looks beautiful. My father-in-law and his wife were up with us and were impressed with the work that has been done.

My lovely fire has been installed and I can imagine sitting there on a winter evening with it lit. Just needs finished off around the edges and it will look great.

The kitchen has to be measured for the Corian worktops but nearly there.

The utility room.


Next week we have yet more tiles being delivered on Monday - to that end, the heat has been running all weekend in an attempt to get the floor completely dried out.

On Tuesday, the rest of the bathroom suites are being delivered - so hopefully they will be installed next week as well.

I had the upstairs measured for carpet on Friday afternoon and have various carpet samples lying around. I have a very good idea what I want but the samples look different when you get them in the rooms. I also need to start thinking about some blinds and curtains.


No comments:

Post a Comment