Wednesday 16 February 2011

My first letter on Valentines!

On February 14th I got my first piece of mail at our new home. Not a Valentine but a boring letter from Phoenix gas to let me know that they were coming next week to install the gas line. At least I will have a utility bill in my name for identification purposes later on!

Today was very exciting as the first parts of our bathroom fittings have arrived! The plumber Mark and his mate had to move the ladder so that I could get upstairs. How many people does it take to get Jackie down a ladder? Three (not including me!) The radiators and towel rails have been fitted upstairs and the water tank has been installed. The bath is in as well - it is looking good!

Frankie and Jim were outside sorting out the patio and groundworks!

And the sun was shining! You can see how nice its gonna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment