Thursday 24 February 2011

More pics

I have been the first person (of those who will be living there!) to go up the new stairs. They are covered in black plastic to protect them, so not looking their best yet! Here is the view from our landing, front door looking better today :0)



A view of the front:


Pity about the Phoenix gas "decor". They were supposed to be finished in 2 days, arrived on Tuesday, so should be gone by now...

I can't get the height of the raised beds sorted out in my mind. The Bricklayer is a very patient man... ..he would need to be with me involved! As a matter of fact all of the men on site have been more than helpful to me as I'm trying to make all these decisions on my own. So far, I feel so very lucky to have had such good people involved in this build. And such characters too.... I'll not mention any names :0)







No comments:

Post a Comment