Thursday 3 February 2011

Update

I was up today to have a 2.5 hour meeting with plumber, electrician and builder and while I was there the guys came to take the scaffolding down. How exciting is that? We will be able to see what it is really like!

The hallway is plastered now and looks really great. Outside are huge piles of underfloor heating insulation. I am a bit worried about them as there is a storm blowing here - 60mph winds and heavy rain.

I am a bit under the weather (lol) at the moment so it is hard to take everything in but I believe that the floors are being poured next week. Not much else can happen til they dry out so next week will be a bit quiet.

We have a lot of decisions to make in the near future about paving, raised beds, the garage, stairs, light fittings, flooring and tiles, but it really is starting to look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment